queshow to get married when parents are against it

My girlfriend and I are willing to get married anyhow. I am 25 and she is 24. Her parents are not ready to accept our relation since we are from a different caste. We stay in Delhi. Can you let me know the procedures of court marriage or any other legal form of marriage? We dont want our parents to know about it because after that we will never be able to live together.

• ansThe quickest way to get married is to get your marriage done in any arya samaj mandir. Contact any near by arya samaj mandir and they will tell you what all you need. Make sure you get that marriage recorded via video recordings and photography. Your parents need not be there for your arya samaj wedding and a few of your friends can be the witnesses to the marriage. The other mode is to file your papers in the Court which usually takes a month to give you a date for registering your marriage. For getting your marriage done through court procedure, check your area municipal corporation website and you will find all the information on it.