how to get married when parents are against it
My girlfriend and I are willing to get married anyhow. I am 25 and she is 24. Her parents are not ready to accept our relation since we are from a different caste. We stay in Delhi. Can you let me know the procedures of court marriage or any other legal form of marriage? We dont want our parents to know about it because after that we will never be able to live together.
The quickest way to get married is to get your marriage done in any arya samaj mandir. Contact any near by arya samaj mandir and they will tell you what all you need. Make sure you get that marriage recorded via video recordings and photography. Your parents need not be there for your arya samaj wedding and a few of your friends can be the witnesses to the marriage. The other mode is to file your papers in the Court which usually takes a month to give you a date for registering your marriage. For getting your marriage done through court procedure, check your area municipal corporation website and you will find all the information on it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Flat purchased with mothers money will wife have any claim in it
- Process of transfer of ownership of motor cycle
- After the death of main landlord. Legal to enter name of sister's son?
- Property inherited by father. Can it be given away to only one child?
- Wife asking to come and stay with her want me to leave parents