How to file additional documents in a CWP as in-person?
I have a CWP in Punjab and Haryana High court, The CWP is filed through a advocate in 2012. On the last hearing date (after half a dozen adjournments ) the advocate on record was not present and the I (petitioner) made oral submission before the bench to discharge the advocate and argue in person as otherwise it was going for another long adjournment. I was allowed by the bench to argue .. During the hearing bench give me some oral directions to file additional documents which I relied during the arguments and gave interim orders to respondents to file detailed affidavit related to inconsistency in their version. I now want to complete the process myself and do not want to involve the advocate on record.
Now I want to know -
the process of 1) filing additional documents (annexes P-12 to P-15) before the bench while it has to be accompanied with a application and affidavit by me as petitioner in person.
2) Can I do it as in person, or have to depend upon my advocate-on-record or have to file a formal application along with to discharge the advocate on record as well. The interim order indeed record me as Petitioner in person?
3) whether the same needs to be deposited at the filing branch or writ branch at the Chandigarh high court?
In case, you are dissatisfied with your advocate you can obtain NOC and engage another advocate to fight your case . you can prepare compilation of additional documents and file the same along with supplementary affidavit. As to exact procedure a local lawyer conversant with the practice in Chandigarh high court can guide you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we ask brother to vacate the ancestrol house
- Are employment bonds enforceable legally? I have already signed it.
- I am a witness of a case case NBW be issued if i don't attend hearings
- Company threatening to send a legal notice what can be done
- Can director continue in the board after being arrested