How to do LLP registration of a already existing partnership firm?
I have formed my company presently which is a partnership firm. I wanted to know how can i get LLP registration for the same?
A firm may apply to convert into a limited liability partnership if and only if the partners of the LLP into which the firm is converted comprise of all the partners of the firm and no one else.
A firm may apply to convert into a LLP by filing with the registrar the following documents :
1. A statement by all of its partners in such form and manner and accompanied by such fee as the
Central Government may prescribe containing following particulars:
a. the name and registration number of the firm (if applicable); and
b. the date on which the firm was registered under the Indian Partnership Act
2. Incorporation document. It shall contain the following details:
a. Be in a form as may be prescribed
b. state the name of the LLP
c. state the propsed business of the LLP
d. state the address of the registered office of the LLP
e. state the name and address of each of the person who are to be the patners of the LLP on incorporation.
f. state the name and address of the persons who are to be designated partners of the LLP on incorporation.
g. contain such other information concerning the proposed LLP as may be prescribed.
There after on receiving the documents, the registrar shall, as per the section of the LLP Act, register the documents and issue a certificate of registration.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Who is an advocate as per the bar council of india?
- How to claim child maintenance when father is unemployed
- Arbitrary Demand by Builder before handing over possession
- Are employment bonds legally enforceable in India
- How to amend/revoke family settlement deed