How to check land status whether residential, commercial or mixed use?
I have a land in Delhi and want to know how and where to check whether the land is notified as residential, commercial or under mix land use under the MCD notification. Where can i check this?
As the information provided by you is very limited and we can't exactly determine the location of your land to exactly tell you that under which land use your land falls.
But as you asked you can go on the following link and check under which land use your land falls as per Delhi Master Plan 2021 :
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Niece's husband not wiling to show her medical documents. What to do?
- Can we get any share in the property if a nominee has been chosen?
- Outsourced my work to third party. Now they have stopped working on it
- Car parking allotted by builder case pending in court
- LIC Temporary assistant class III employes