quesHow to change last name in Xth exam certificate and marksheet

My last name is different in my Xth exam CBSE certificate and marksheet from all other documents. Now I am planning to get my passport made.

How can I change my last name in the CBSE certificate.

Also, is there any other way that this does not cause me any problem in applying for my passport or other future documents?

1. Please specify what are the other documents? Further your query is silent on whether in your birth certificate and all school records  has correct last name

2. With respect to your change in last name in your CBSE Certificate, you will have to make an application to the CBSE  for correction in name and alongwith the same you will have to enclose all the school records including your birth certificate and all other documents. If in the school records your last name is rightly mentioned, then CBSE will make the change in the said document. However if in the school records you have the same last name as mentioned in Xth exam marksheet, then CBSE might not change your last name.
    If CBSE declines your request then you can approach High Court by way of writ thereby challenging the CBSE rule that the last name is wrongly recorded  as mentioned in birth certificate

3. Xth mark sheet is required everywhere for age proof, however you can try to place your birth certificate on record.