How to cancel NOC and register the vehicle in Delhi and sell it here?
My car is registered at Noida, took NOC to Ahmedabad in 2011 but did not get the car reregisterd at Ahmedabad. Now I am back in Delhi NCR. I want to cancel the NOC and get the vehicle sold. Please help.
Basically the practice that you have followed is against the law as you have been driving a vehicle which is practically not registered in any of the states.
The best possible solution to this unintentional error is to visit the Noida RTO and request for cancellation of NOC. Please do not forget to carry your original registration copy, original NOC, and your residence proof. You may have to pay a penalty as well, that will be clarified at the RTO.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Terminated by and holding 3 month salary. What can i do now legally?
- Can interim maintenance be avoided if she resigned from job
- brother-in-law possessed property unlawfully
- clarity on US spouse Visa. How long does it take to come through?
- How can I get my house vacated from the Tenants?