×

quesHow to cancel NOC and register the vehicle in Delhi and sell it here?

My car is registered at Noida, took NOC to Ahmedabad in 2011 but did not get the car reregisterd at Ahmedabad. Now I am back in Delhi NCR. I want to cancel the NOC and get the vehicle sold. Please help.

Basically the practice that you have followed is against the law as you have been driving a vehicle which is practically not registered in any of the states.

The best possible solution to this unintentional error is to visit the Noida RTO and request for cancellation of NOC. Please do not forget to carry your original registration copy, original NOC, and your residence proof. You may have to pay a penalty as well, that will be clarified at the RTO.