how to buy stamp paper and start notary office?
please tell me how to buy stamp papers in delh. I want to start my own notary office
The Licence to Sell the Govt Stamps is with permission and licence by District Registrar - Stamps and Registration .
You may contact the Local District Registration Office - Stamps and Regitration Department and for every state there is Websites- Stamps and Registration
Furthermore Notary is a public officer appointed by the Central Government or state government under Notaries Act, 1952. The Central Government may appoint a notary for the whole or any part of the country. Likewise, the state government may appoint a notary for the entire or for any part of the state.
Unless you are appointed by Central Govt you cannot notarized a document.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother made nominee in the flat is it enough to transfer the flat
- Criminal case filed by unknown person can i file defamation case
- Procedure to change name in 12 board certificate
- Missed filing tax return, now received mail form the department.
- what is caveat and what is use of it