How to apply for name change in CBSE certificated through court?
How can i change name in cbse and how much time will take to court order?
A Civil Suit for mandatory injunction will lie to seekget directions from court for name changed. Birth Certificate etc. shall be required to file the suit.
CBSE shall be made a party to the suit and the order shall an binding on this.
Before filing the writ petition in the court, you are required to submit application to CBSE chairman.
Thereafter you submit an affidavit of name change in your respective District Court before Magistrate. This process may take somewhere 2-6 months.
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
A Civil Suit for mandatory injunction will lie to seekget directions from court for name changed. Birth Certificate etc. shall be required to file the suit. CBSE shall be made a party to the suit and the order shall an binding on this.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Buy resale tenement house, the owner' s owe some amt.
- Tenant is not vacating the premises.
- Illegal dairy farm running in a residential area what action possible
- want to know about Prenuptial agreement and amount of mahr to demand
- Ambiguous Builder-Buyer Agreement. What to do if things go wrong?