How can we get legal heir certificate?
Recently my brother died. Now his wife and child are there. How can they get the legal heir certificate?
You will have to make an application in SDM office wherein the application is required to be filed by wife.
The legal heir in the instant case will be:
1. Mother of your brother
If the wife applies then she would need Adhar Card, Id proof , one plain photograph , one attested photo. The mother and childeren id proof such as passport , adhar card have to be annex.
Submit the application and within 21 days you will receive your legal heir certificate
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Am I eligible for pension benefits of EPS 1995
- Flat owner's association objecting to construction of water tank
- Can whatsap msg can be used to prove illicit relationship and cruelty?
- property rights of my 1st wife children towards my mother's property?
- Need No Objection Certificate for registry if owner's husband in jail?