queshow can my mother clear loan of a jointly owned home

I have a home loan of a property jointly owned by me and my mother but loan is only in my name. Lets suppose I become unavailable or no where to find, what happens now?

What I want is my mother clear the loan amount and get an NOC from bank and she should be able to sell the property on her own without any paperwork or anything from my side. Will an affidavit or power of attorney do the trick?

  • ansAll you need to do is to make a Power of Attorney (POA) authorizing your mother to act on your behalf. The POA must be registered to enable your mother to sell the Proprty in your absence. It will also authorize her to get NOC from the bank and deal with all formalities of closing the loan.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

We bought land from another person. We have the sale deed, how can we get…

Difference in Date of Birth My son is currently studying in Class 9 ICSE.His date…

Dear sir, 1. We are in the process of adopting a girl child and we…

My father has a flat for which is currently nominee in my mother. Can he…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly