how can i transfer my property to my daughter?
I want to gift my flat to my daughter through gift deed. how can i do that what is the value of the stamp paper i need to pay for registration? what is the procedure can i gift it to my married daughter?
You can very well gift the flat to your daughter by gift deed . It should be compulsory registered before Sub. Registrar and as far as stamp duty is concern you have to approach your local sub. registrar office and get the valuation of the said flat and thereafter get draft prepared from an Expert lawyer and if their is any other daughter or son add them as consenting party and later on you have to also get medical certificate as a precautionary major to avoid further conflict and get it registered in the office.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
You can gift your property to your married daughter and for that you have to pay the stamp duty on the total value of the property either as per ready reckoner or as per market value which ever is higher. In maharashtra stamp for gift deed is 2% of such value..
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
You need to execute the Gift Deed.
Stamp duty shall be attracted to this transaction.
Amount of Stamp Duty depends upon the state where the property is situated.
In Mumbai presently for this transaction stamp duty is 500/-
you can give to married daughter.
Advocate Chirag M ShahAndheri (West), Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What happens if charge sheet not submitted in 90 days
- Terms and conditions acceptance of false 498A complaint in CAW
- Will remarrying without divorce decree be amount to bigamy ?
- is it a valid gift deed?
- Daughter mortgaged mothers property for loan can brother take action