How can I run my parlor 24/7?
I am opening a beauty parlor in Delhi and I want to know what license do I need to run it 24/7? Also, do I need to register it under the shop act?
Yes ,it is mandatory to register your shop under the Delhi Shops and Establishments Act.
For assistance please follow the instructions by clicking the following link :
Coming on to the Second part of your enquiry, it is always advisable that you obtain a license to ensure smooth and hassle free business. Also when ever starting a new business it is important that we comply with all the legal requirements. The salon owners also need to file for their business licenses with the concerned authorities at the state and the central level. They should also determine with the authorities if their name has already been registered or not. They should also ask for safety and occupational licenses to give their businesses the authentic look.
Contact your state’s cosmetology board/ concerned authority and ask what requirements must be met in order for you to obtain a beauty salon license -- be sure to mention what specific services you plan to offer. Many states have cosmetology boards/ authorities formed which have an official website that you can visit to get this information, as well as handbooks you can order that contain all of the state's laws and regulations for beauty salons.
Fill out all required application forms and documents completely, and ensure your salon space meets your state's specifications. You may be able to apply for your license online, or you can call your state's cosmetology board to request that an application be sent to you.
Send your application form, all required documentation and the licensing fee to the respective authority at the state / central level.
Request an inspection from the cosmetology board, if required in your area. Some cities and states require that an inspection be done before a beauty salon's initial opening and after a salon license has been granted.
All the Best ! If you find the procedure to apply complex you can always take assistance from any well read , local advocate to assist you in documentation and registration process.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband remarried without divorce can I get maintenance for children
- Am I eligible for gratuity or not after working for 4 years
- Need advice on our startup which relates to healthcare
- wife may deny during the second motion, what precautions can i take?
- Husband wants divorce but wife does not - What can be done