How can i marry a girl who is from different religion?
I am a hindu boy and my girlfriend is a muslim. I want to get married with her. How can i do it?
You can get married under Special Marriage Act.
Special Marriage Act allows marriage of couples belonging to different communities.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Where can a parole be filed
- Transfer of property in name of widow of a deceased muslim man
- how can i open a hookah parlor?
- Married in Jan 2015. What is the procedure if i want to divorce wife?
- Partition suit during lifetime of the father.