How can i marry a girl who is from different religion?
I am a hindu boy and my girlfriend is a muslim. I want to get married with her. How can i do it?
You can get married under Special Marriage Act.
Special Marriage Act allows marriage of couples belonging to different communities.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If FIR is filed is there any way of taking the case back
- Relatives not returning our father's death certificate. How to get it?
- brothers and sister in law not happy with marriage
- How to get fee refund from college
- what to do if husband is not replying and husband not giving divorce