how can i get married to a Christian boy?
I m basically Hindu , want to marry a christian guy . So legally how can we marry along protection by law
You can marry a Christian boy either as per Christian culture or as per Hindu culture. But basically in an inter religion marriage, registration of marriage before the jurisdictional marriage Sub-Registrar, is compulsory as per recent rulings.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband filed mutual divorce I do not want to go ahead
- What is the procedure to change DOB in SSC marksheet
- Husband wants divorce how can a wife recover cash given in marriage
- Landlord did not return security deposit
- whether a govt servant become a trustee of a charitable trust