How can I get copy of birth certificate?
How can I get the birth certificate of a person who is presently living in Chennai but was born in bihar?
Can a copy be issued? Where to apply?
Birth certificate can only be obtained from Bihar. Every district has a municipal corporation.
There you can make an application asking for the duplicate birth certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheques given by owner of company bounced What legal action can I take
- What does bailable warrant issued against complainant means
- How to take flat occupied by son forcibly? Can i ask for maintenance?
- Does the ground for divorce affect my right to maintenance?
- Legal Process for asdopting a child directly from Biological Parents