How can i get a legal heir certificate in Delhi?
How can I get a legal heir certificate in Delhi?
Legal Heir (surviving member) certificate is issued by the concerned SDM office. Certain documents like Death Certificate, Affidavit, Id proof are required to be submitted along with the application request.
Click here and find the best lawyer in your city to help you get your Legal Heir Certificate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Our ancestral land was taken when we were minor how to get it back
- Acquired land not used for 31 years
- Is epilepsy still a ground for divorce under Hindu Marriage Act?
- Taxes on led bulb manufacturing business
- No clause of extension will leasee vacate the land if lease gets over