how can i Change my name
I have changed my name from rooma to rooma bhatti and the same was requested to education board to update in its record as there is provision for it with an application form provided by board. but the board personal refused to do so and gave reason this is not change in name because basic name is same. I tried to convince them any change/addition/removal/alteration done by own will comes under change and any change/addition/removal/alteration done by self mistake or other's comes under correction of name. But they rejected my form and asked for the law or court order describing about this. So plz help
You may swear an affidavit before a magistrate with regard to your change of name. and submit same to the authorities. If they still refuse, you may have to consider other options such as a court case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i claim share in father's property which he wants to give to uncle
- Jurisdiction for court marriage
- I didn't serve notice period employer is mentally harassing me
- Legal notice from Ex-employer demanding 2 months Saalry with interest
- Co-tenant purchased property after breaking our promise. What to do?