how can i change my name?
I am currently done with my 2rd year in B.Tech and have one more year left which makes it all the more urgent for me to get my name changed before getting into a job. I have looked up web for the same but I wanted to have a reliable source of information given that our government office employees require precisely what there is written in rules and that is very difficult to obtain. Apart from this I also want to know about process of updating the new name in my driving license, voter ID card and university records. Whether I would have to update my 10th and 12th (both CBSE) certificates to get those aforementioned changes done and if it would be required in future, I just can't happen to obtain this information from anywhere. I long for this name change since I want to take up further studies or job with that new name.
First of all you shall have to make an affidavit before the Magistrate stating that hence forth you shall be known as in place of and both the names are of yours, Then you shall have to publish the content of the affidavit in to local Newspapers, After that file applications before RTO & ITO for changing your name in driving license and PAN card.
you need not change your 10th and 12th school certificates .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- how can i obtain NOC for ancestral property
- Amount transferred from joint a/c to my brother's a/c without consent
- Can I present cheque for dishonour if 3 months validity is over
- How can I transfer my fathers property into my name
- Mutation done. How to get my portion of land?