How can i authorise my father to sell his ancestral property?
I live in Delhi and I want to authorise my father who lives in Hyderabad (Telangana) to sell his ancestral property (agricultural land) in Andhra Pradesh. I want to do this via GPA. Do I need to get the GPA registered? If yes, where in Delhi?
You will have to execute the General Power of Attorney and same can be registered at the sub registrar office of your area.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I import airsoft rifle what is the procedure for the same?
- Government Rule about Caste before & after marriage
- Can a medical practitioner give opinion online without examination
- My uncle is threatening my parents to take their property
- Name different in certificates which should be used land registration