How can i authorise my father to sell his ancestral property?
I live in Delhi and I want to authorise my father who lives in Hyderabad (Telangana) to sell his ancestral property (agricultural land) in Andhra Pradesh. I want to do this via GPA. Do I need to get the GPA registered? If yes, where in Delhi?
You will have to execute the General Power of Attorney and same can be registered at the sub registrar office of your area.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Hiding previous employment can effect my present job
- Discharged from IAF with normal pension how to apply for disability
- Can women be liable for sexually harassing another women
- Officer not promoted due low AR grade following earlier complaint
- Is NOC required for gift deed from brother if mother wants to gift