quesHindu Muslim Marriage.

I have a problem. I m 21 yrs of age and im in love with a Muslim girl she is 18 yrs old. I've told about this in my house and they've accepted it. But in the girl's house there is serious opposition and they are trying to get her married to someother guy by forcing her in all ways.she is telling that she has faced enough torture there and she is asking me if she can come to my house leaving her family behind .is that right? What should i do in a situation like this?

• ansYou have not said, what do you want? If you want to marry her then you can do so by registering the marriage under Special Marriage Act by keeping your respective religion intact.