quesHarassment by a telephone company.

I taken 2 sims by tata docomo. While taking, docomo customer care executive talked and convinced me to take new connection for post paid, after that he said for these both sims are unlimited outgoing for between these two numbers. after couple of days i got bill statement about 610RS (for both) i asked them why u made 610Rs for only 1 week, then he said you made this much hours of call, When i observed in statement that amount of call i made to free number sim but they charged for that also.

I asked them questions, but they are not answering in proper mannerism,they telling we know how to take money from you people,that offer not yet activated, we are processing. But they sending continuous message stated please pay your outstanding bill amount. Today, they barred my outgoing calls. please hell me sir I hope you understand my problem.

• ansWhat does the plan says, forget about what the executive has said, when ever you get a new connection all the fact cab be confirmed from the customer care service, any way if you still feels that you have been fooled disconnect the connection. And if you have time file a complaint in district consumer forum for the damages.