Government imposed laws on students.
I appeared in UPCPMT-13 and secured a good rank for getting admission in BAMS medical course. But government here didn't conduct counselling for government colleges due to their faults of past. They distributed seats incorrectly in session 2011-12 and for that there are several cases are sub jurisdiction in allahabad high court. For this reason government didn't conduct counselling neither they gave admission to old batch. The colleges remained vacant but new students kept waiting for their rights and admission. Should I raise this case in High Court for getting my right and to secure a seat. How likely I can get success? Hoping for your kind answer as I am really puzzled and depressed with the working of government.
Approaching the High Court in the exercise of its extra ordinary constitutional authority is the only remedy available to you. Students cannot be made to suffer for the fault which lies squarely with the government. The prospects of you succeeding seem bright at first blush, albeit it is impossible and unethical for a lawyer to guarantee the outcome of a legal proceeding.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Staying separate for past 4 years husband don't want to divorce
- Want to file the information dont have digital signature want remedy?
- Company terminating service bond before expiry what action can I take
- Procedure to change name in SSC certificate?
- Police is not filing an FIR against my mother instead they arrested me