quesGot married in a temple. What's the procedure for getting registration

I got married in a temple. Now i want to get a marriage certificate. What is the procedure for doing that?

You can apply at office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate in whose jurisdiction the husband or wife resides on any working day. Fill the Application form duly signed by both husband and wife. Verification of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and a day is fixed for the appointment and communicated to the parties for registration.

On the said day, both parties, alongwith a Gazetted Officer who attended their marriage, need to be present before the ADM. The Certificate is issued on the same day.