Gift deed of rupees 10 crore.
Can any one gift cash of rupees 10 crore to his friend? What will be the procedure of gifting money?
What is source of your funds? Is cash declared in income tax returns? You can't make payment of more than Rs 20,000 by cash.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father's property seperation - what is the Share for a daughter
- Settlement of individually owned property
- dissolving of marriage- not registered marriage
- I am disowned, can my son have a share in my father's property?
- Can divorce be taken on stamp paper by mutual consent and remarry?