quesGift be converted into a will.

If a gift is not accepted by doner then can it be converted into a will if it fulfills all other essential requirements?

• ansGift deed generally contains a recital clause that possession has been handed over to the donee. Gift deed is completed when it is duly stamped and registered and possession is handed over to doner, once a gift deed is made title to property passes on the doner. Doner ceases to be the owner of property if doner is refusing to accept possession deed of cancellation should be executed with consent of doner, then donor can make a will for said property.