Gift be converted into a will.
If a gift is not accepted by doner then can it be converted into a will if it fulfills all other essential requirements?
Gift deed generally contains a recital clause that possession has been handed over to the donee. Gift deed is completed when it is duly stamped and registered and possession is handed over to doner, once a gift deed is made title to property passes on the doner. Doner ceases to be the owner of property if doner is refusing to accept possession deed of cancellation should be executed with consent of doner, then donor can make a will for said property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son's and daughter's right on deceased father's property
- Baby was injured during birth can we claim for compensation ?
- Suit stand dismissed on some grounds want to know my rights
- In laws forced me to leave the matrimonial house what remedies I have
- How to file a case about land grabbing and need to attend the hearing?