Gift be converted into a will.
If a gift is not accepted by doner then can it be converted into a will if it fulfills all other essential requirements?
Gift deed generally contains a recital clause that possession has been handed over to the donee. Gift deed is completed when it is duly stamped and registered and possession is handed over to doner, once a gift deed is made title to property passes on the doner. Doner ceases to be the owner of property if doner is refusing to accept possession deed of cancellation should be executed with consent of doner, then donor can make a will for said property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mental Harassment at work place
- College refusing to return documents left course in between
- I am partner in a firm. Moving out so partners not giving my share.
- Filed for legal separation but now husband is sick what to do
- Constant emotional harassment from my drunkard uncle