General power of attoney
When a General Power of Attorney is given to two persons jointly and powers were given to them to sell the property on behalf of Principals jointly and severally, whether any one of the G.P.A. Holders can execute Sale Deed. If so whether is is valid.
In case General Power of Attorney is given by two persons and in the event of death of any of the Principals whether the whole G.P.A. will be void and to the extent of the person who is alive the said G.P.A. can be used.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it mandatory to sell the property if i have got partial amount
- Court neglience in remiting the claim enhanced in motor vehicle case
- Divorce case at mediation stage. Can wife ask for Airfare from me?
- Legal advice to have property with clear title.
- How to refund the token money paid for purchase of property