Fraud done by a play school.
My son is in play group. the school management did not allow my child in school because of fees of feb month is delayed for only 5 day. no dues is pending .fees is clear upto jan 2014.
I told them to add per day penalty for 5 days but they very rudely talk with my wife. on the other hand when session starts they told us to pay fees in 2-3 installments. they also force student to pay feb and march fees together. If a person cant able then what will he do?
Since there is no regulations for the Play schools in Delhi, it is recommended that you may approach district consumer forum against such play schools for redress of your grievances.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validity of unregistered POA
- What is the procedure to change name in birth certificate?
- Delay in Possession of flatand Refusal to give compensation for delay
- Competitors wrongly accused me of selling duplicate oil can I sue
- Cheque bounced by stop payment. what to do now?