quesFraud done by a play school.

My son is in play group. the school management did not allow my child in school because of fees of feb month is delayed for only 5 day. no dues is pending .fees is clear upto jan 2014.

I told them to add per day penalty for 5 days but they very rudely talk with my wife. on the other hand when session starts they told us to pay fees in 2-3 installments. they also force student to pay feb and march fees together. If a person cant able then what will he do?

  • ansSince there is no regulations for the Play schools in Delhi, it is recommended that you may approach district consumer forum against such play schools for redress of your grievances.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was gifted an agricultural land on which a building is also made a few…

A complain has been registered against me for forcefully obtaining possession of my friend bike.…

I want to gift my flat to my daughter through gift deed. how can i…

My sister expired Aug 2015 with Cancer. She is divorced and has not met her…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly