quesFraud done by a play school.

My son is in play group. the school management did not allow my child in school because of fees of feb month is delayed for only 5 day. no dues is pending .fees is clear upto jan 2014.

I told them to add per day penalty for 5 days but they very rudely talk with my wife. on the other hand when session starts they told us to pay fees in 2-3 installments. they also force student to pay feb and march fees together. If a person cant able then what will he do?

• ansSince there is no regulations for the Play schools in Delhi, it is recommended that you may approach district consumer forum against such play schools for redress of your grievances.