FIR has been filed, what next?
FIR no.18 dated 03.02.2014 was filled by SSP Fatehgarh Sahib on bases of report of investigation completed by DSP, SP(D), Forensic lab. etc. But even passing more than 70 days no accused arrested by police, what i should do?
What is the crime in respect of which FIR has been filed? When FIR was lodged on the order of SSP why have no accused been arrested by police? It is possible that police may not be interested in arresting the accused and bringing them to book. In this event you may move the High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father was in the profession of agriculture in his income taxable
- how to deny visitation rights to husband in child custody petition
- How can i file complaint against cigarette seller for over charging
- I am UK citizen how can I inherit my fathers property in India
- Can I register my Will in Delhi if I stay in Noida