quesFather's name is wrong in legal summon.

I have received summon on my name with proper address but my father name is wrong, what should be my next step?

  • ansFrom which court have you received the summon? Is your father aware of any legal proceedings against him or you have received it because it mention your address.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I drive a commercial vehicle with a normal drivers license for personal use?
i had my original rto at pune and due to transfer in job to ranchi…
I am planning to buy a low rise Villa in Greater Noida West. What due…
Hi I would like to get detailed answer for registration of political party in India?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Ravinder Pasula

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly