Father's name is wrong in legal summon.
I have received summon on my name with proper address but my father name is wrong, what should be my next step?
From which court have you received the summon? Is your father aware of any legal proceedings against him or you have received it because it mention your address.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Non receipt of Full & Final Settlements and Provident Fund.
- Am I liable to pay capital gains if i sell ancestral Property
- Can family member apply for court marriage on behalf of the couple
- Are notarized stamp papers for house enough for claiming posession
- Worked as driver for CA can I ask for gratuity or pension on leaving