falsely accused further suspended from job
I had already resigned from my present position and am on 2 month notice period. 2 days back my boss called me to say that she is suspending me due to her finding me doing competitive work outside office. These accusations are false! I asked her to show the proof or call the person who have said so. But she did not do anything and asked me to leave right away, and told that sneakers will call me after a week or so to discuss further . Also want to know is it legally right if her to do so and not showing anything as valid reason to do so. Lastly would like. Inform after this I , mailed her about this that u suspended me so I m not coming to office and the on that mail I got a reply to notify that I have been suspended. All of the accusation that is been put on me are all false. Please help.
The terms and conditions of your employment with your employer are solely governed by the contract which you've entered at the time of taking up the job. The employment contract specifically contains the grounds for termination, suspension, removal from service and the notice period which is required to give while doing so. The standard employment contract normally contains a clause by which an employer can terminate an employee in case they are found indulging in conflicting activities, It appears that even your contract must be having one of such clauses. However, unless I minutely read the entire employment contract I cannot tell for sure as whether your termination was legal or illegal. As you've stated that you have already put in your papers and thereafter a notice regarding you being indulged in conflicting activities was given to you. In this situation you may give a detailed representation to your employer through a registered post as well email and specifically ask as to the reason of doing so.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- case on a minor who now is a major
- Can I file for maintenance without filing for divorce
- cannot do loan payment and cheques bounced how to handle
- Wife is threatening to file fake 498a case how can i safeguard myself
- If i convert as a Muslim, will i not get OBC benefits?