False document number in sale deed
In sale deed of sale executed at Mumbaii on the 2nd day of jan 2008 in page  last two lines: "share in 3672sqft of land under registered sale deed dated 21.01.2004 document no.174 of 2004, s r o velachery." is typed against document no 175 of 2004. So rectification of only document no.175 of 2004 is to be made against wrong document no.174 of 2004.
Property purchased by father [POA] General POA adjudicated adjudicated and he wanted this rectification to be made. Please guide correct lawful solution.
Deed of rectification can be made to correct only errors happens to in writing or typing. It attracts nominal stamp duty. Hence, then it can be registered.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I withdrew money from my diseased father's ATM. What action can taken?
- Division of profits between co-owners of a youtube channel
- MACT advise
- Case against builder collectively in NCDRC, total value exceeds Rs 1Cr
- How to get pattedar passbook & What is right to Cultivator