quesFalse document number in sale deed

In sale deed of sale executed at Mumbaii on the 2nd day of jan 2008 in page [3] last two lines: "share in 3672sqft of land under registered sale deed dated 21.01.2004 document no.174 of 2004, s r o velachery." is typed against document no 175 of 2004. So rectification of only document no.175 of 2004 is to be made against wrong document no.174 of 2004.

Property purchased by father [POA] General POA adjudicated adjudicated and he wanted this rectification to be made. Please guide correct lawful solution.

• ansDeed of rectification can be made to correct only errors happens to in writing or typing. It attracts nominal stamp duty. Hence, then it can be registered.