Effective date of agreement.
Please advice if case of any agreement with company & service provider, Which date will be considered as effective date of agreement either on the date it got made, signed & stamp paper issued or the effective date mentioned on agreement. Its matter of non compete. I have dealt with their customer before the agreement got signed but the effective date they mentioned in agreement is in past. Also I was out of India when this agreement got signed. Will it be treated a valid agreement or not since I have not signed as a director of company.
It would be the date mentioned in the agreement as effective date, the issue as to whether agreement is valid or not can only be advised after going through the contents of agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother facing domestic violence from father can she ask maintenance
- Car Accident no one got hurt is my car compoundable
- What is the procedure to give power of attorney to my father
- Will GM get pending dues in case of Liquidation of company
- Can a missing complaint be lodge for a person who is missing since 3yr