quesDomicile certificate in Medical entrance

Last year I gave NEET UG 2013 (single medical entrance exam for all India). At the time of form submission, they asked three states of domicile, in which i filled M.P. and C.G. I took admission in one medical collage in CG. Some student, failed to take admission, filed a wpc in CG high court saying that having domicile more than one state is offence.

They gave the reference from this website india.gov.in. full link below http://www.archive.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=5 Earlier i didn't knew that having domicile of two states is offence.

If i knew, i never made it. My question is 1) is the content on this website can be considered as law? 2) if this is a offence than what is punishment for this?

• ansIndia is secular country and secularism is a basic feature of our constitution and and any order passed by any court ,tribunal, quasi judicial body, person is ultra virus the constitution. So your domicile is valid in all over India and not in any particular State.