Domicile certificate in Medical entrance
Last year I gave NEET UG 2013 (single medical entrance exam for all India). At the time of form submission, they asked three states of domicile, in which i filled M.P. and C.G. I took admission in one medical collage in CG. Some student, failed to take admission, filed a wpc in CG high court saying that having domicile more than one state is offence.
They gave the reference from this website india.gov.in. full link below http://www.archive.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=5 Earlier i didn't knew that having domicile of two states is offence.
If i knew, i never made it. My question is 1) is the content on this website can be considered as law? 2) if this is a offence than what is punishment for this?
India is secular country and secularism is a basic feature of our constitution and and any order passed by any court ,tribunal, quasi judicial body, person is ultra virus the constitution. So your domicile is valid in all over India and not in any particular State.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- latest lic employee v/s lic cases
- A part of the land is not registered what can i do
- Buying a land but RTC records reflects name of old owner how to verify
- Judge ordered to file FIR against culprits of Cock fight supporters
- Given compensation for land acquired even then loosing few mts of land