Documentations for PAN card online
We are applying for pan card online for my father, we want to get affidavit for date of birth as we don't have any other proof for the same . NSDL website requires such affidavit attested by magistrate so how can we get it attested from magistrate?
visit any metrpoloitan magistrate court in Delhi near your residence. You will find many lawyers near the court premises. Contact any of them and he will do the needful.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Last month's salary and PF is not being relased by company. What to do
- Student visa for new zealand rejected what can I do
- Filed same case again is this double jeopardy?
- Defaulted to pay the EMI's of my Housing Loan
- Joint notary attested sale deed with my wife how it will cancel