quesDocumentations for PAN card online

We are applying for pan card online for my father, we want to get affidavit for date of birth as we don't have any other proof for the same . NSDL website requires such affidavit attested by magistrate so how can we get it attested from magistrate?

  • ansvisit any metrpoloitan magistrate court in Delhi near your residence. You will find many lawyers near the court premises. Contact any of them and he will do the needful.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to change my father's name on birth certificate. I was adopted due to…
we have adopted a girl child. By the court aadesh her name is sulekha and…
Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register…
Hello Sir/Mam, We have been married more than 1n1/2 yrs. After marriage, my wife took…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly