quesdocumentation for opening a new bank a/c

We ourselves are a proprietorship firm and are planning to take over another one. We are located in Mumbai and the one we are taking over is located in Chennai. We are also planning to change the name and open a bank account here in Mumbai. What is the procedure and what documents are required?

• ansA deed of assignment can be executed for purchasing sole proprietorship and after the deed is made the name of proprietorship can be changed and regulatory licenses be obtained in the name of the new proprietorship concern.

Subsequently bank account can be opened in the name of new concern.