documentation for opening a new bank a/c
We ourselves are a proprietorship firm and are planning to take over another one. We are located in Mumbai and the one we are taking over is located in Chennai. We are also planning to change the name and open a bank account here in Mumbai. What is the procedure and what documents are required?
A deed of assignment can be executed for purchasing sole proprietorship and after the deed is made the name of proprietorship can be changed and regulatory licenses be obtained in the name of the new proprietorship concern.
Subsequently bank account can be opened in the name of new concern.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fraudulent transaction by someone from my account
- A person wanted to change will but died before that is the will valid
- Paternal Grand Father biased to share his property with my family
- Illegal recruitment demands by company
- Wife sent notice u/s 125 for maintenance what should I do now ?