Didn't appear in court on time, danger of warrant.
Our case was registered against us in June 2008, it was done by my friend brother in law(jija), the case against us was 392, on three of us, since then after the charge sheet in 2009 end we have been appearing in the court(kurla mumbai) on date given to us regularly, from last 3 hearing i and my friend have not been going to court due our business work(im in kolkata), so only 1 among of us 3 is been appearing for us in the court from last 3 dates, so the recent date was 10th may 2014, but as it was saturday court was closed, so he again went today, police hawaldar over their asked for the case no and he dint had it so now he has asked again come tomorrow, my worry is their any danger of warrant, and if so what should we do to avoid it?
Ask the court officer regarding the next date of the hearing. There will be no chance of issuing any warrant for the court as being closed on the scheduled date.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- How can a father recover money from his son
- Recording the call of Amazon customer care while logging complain
- Can a 18 years old kidnapping case be reopened
- Recovery of money post the agreement period
- Suspended from Company 7 months back. Can i rejoin them?