quesDetails of will.

When I was minor, part of the property written on my name. But my father's brother has converted that property in his name. I don't have any document regarding this, but I knew through our family member discussions.Now I am major. Please advice me to identify the documents through any proper method.I knew the property details. Is it possible to file case against him without supporting document?

  • ansThere must be a guardian appointed on behalf of you to take care of the property till you become a major which in your case seems to be your uncle. Your question is lacking some information, kindly elaborate your question. Also mention whose property originally it was. Find out from the Talathi office in whose name the property is at present if you are so sure and then initiate proper legal proceeding with the help of local lawyer.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I wish to marry a girl who belongs to a different caste. Her parents are…

Is chit fund business legal in Rajasthan? Where can we register this kind of business…

what is the procedure for amendment in a registered Partnership Firm. in case of adding…
I want to transfer 27 year old flat at dombivili to my wife. please let…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Ravinder Pasula

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly