Details of will.
When I was minor, part of the property written on my name. But my father's brother has converted that property in his name. I don't have any document regarding this, but I knew through our family member discussions.Now I am major. Please advice me to identify the documents through any proper method.I knew the property details. Is it possible to file case against him without supporting document?
There must be a guardian appointed on behalf of you to take care of the property till you become a major which in your case seems to be your uncle. Your question is lacking some information, kindly elaborate your question. Also mention whose property originally it was. Find out from the Talathi office in whose name the property is at present if you are so sure and then initiate proper legal proceeding with the help of local lawyer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to purchase flat when the property is mortgaged
- Purchased flat in joint name can co owner transfer property as gift
- What is the validity of the order passed u/s 146 Cr.P.C in 2002
- IPR for software development. How to enforce our ownership?
- Harassment by in laws for dowry what action can I take