defendant's right- can he file a written statement
Does formal party defendant have right to file his written statement in civil court?
If yes, then under which provision of law?
Yes you can do that, that would be under Order 8, Rule 1 of CPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Having roof rights can i build another floor to it as it is freehold
- Cheque given to landlord got bounced, he filed case. Please advise.
- woman sold me property but now her husband says did not give consent
- Which certificate if required for claiming share in property
- Family Mater And Wife Not Letting Me Meet My Child