defendant's right- can he file a written statement
Does formal party defendant have right to file his written statement in civil court?
If yes, then under which provision of law?
Yes you can do that, that would be under Order 8, Rule 1 of CPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to safeguard my self if building an e-commerce website?
- Can judge order police to verify property papers
- Who will be legal guardian of my differently able counsin
- Average grading in ACR 2001 due this i have been superseded
- Can MNC employee start his/her own website without leaving job?