defendant's right- can he file a written statement
Does formal party defendant have right to file his written statement in civil court?
If yes, then under which provision of law?
Yes you can do that, that would be under Order 8, Rule 1 of CPC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ordered furniture delivered late & defected what legal action to take
- What happens on divorce or death of spouse to PIO card?
- What is the procedure for dissolving a company
- Agent is not giving money nor property and I want property back.
- Private money lender is threatening to pay back high interest