CST/VAT required for sale.
I am wiling to start a business of online selling goods (no offline selling) is it necessary to get a CST/VAT registration in starting of my business? Within what time should I get my registrations from the start of my business?
It is absolutely necessary to have a CST/VAT registration done regardless of the nature of business. You must do so within 30 days of starting of your business.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Land acquisition by NHA am I liable to ask for compensation?
- What is procedure for name change?
- We are sub contractor. Company not returning money after work done.
- SUMMARY SUIT: APPEARANCE BY DEFENDANT WITHOUT NOTICE
- Who inherits the joint savings of childless couple ?