Court's action on charge-sheet
I am bank employee in 2007 when i was in cash 5 lacks cash missed. Bank suspend me and also put complain in police station in my name under sec 406. Bank did department inquiry and in between police also done but you know the working style of police they demanded me and asked me if you give me then i will summit report in your favor. Lastly in year 2008 police summit charge-sheet against me in court bank also done inquiry and reinstate me in Feb 2nd 2009. Bank give me 2 increment cut punishment. Now i just want to know that when bank already restated me after lodging the complain against me with police and police file charge-sheet against me in court. I want to know that can court take any action on that charge-sheet or the chapter is closed?
Your employer has not exonerated you from the charges of breach of trust and it appears that the charges in the inquiry are proved. However the finding in the domestic inquiry shall have no bearing on the criminal trial because a strict proof is required there. If your employer is ready to co-operate with you, the offence can be compounded. Plead with your employer, since a lenient view has already been considered by him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband physically abusive and asking for money i dont want divorce
- Builder not refunding money after cancellation of booking
- Legal formalities for starting a startup in India
- Company not clearing pending dues what action can i take
- Husband drinks regularly has no fixed income what action can i take?