Court rejected bail after the session
FIR with IPC 420/419/34 on 16 Dec 2013 with case of impersonation Anticipatory bail rejected on 08 Jan 2014 by session court Volunteer given police arrest on 15 Jan 2014 Regular bail rejected on Wed, 16 Jan 2014 by magistrate court Regular bail again rejected on Thu, 17 Jan 2014 by session court In tihar jail from Thu 16 Jan 2014. What are options now please suggest.
In all fairness, the decision to surrender even before exhausting the remedy before the High Court, can in the least be termed imprudent. There was every likelihood that the HC may have granted bail before arrest. The selection of the accused as a computer teacher is no ground to give him bail.
On the contrary, the HC may reject the fresh bail plea of the accused as it will not subverse the public interest, if a person accused of an offence is allowed to resume the role of a teacher and start imparting knowledge and values to students. If at all the accused is to succeed in the HC then he needs to build the grounds of bail by divorcing them from his appointment as a teacher.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file for divorce
- The phone got dead many time since I purchased what action can I take
- Grandfather died w/o dividing property.Can grandmother give to anyone?
- Send pic to old girlfriend husband filed case what should I do
- marrying a divorcee- not showing the certificate