Court marriage procedure for an Indian and a foreigner
I wanna know court marriage procedure for a Indian girl and is or uk based boy I am Catholic girl
Application needs to b filed before the court constituted for marriage registration within the jurisdiction where you stay..Residential proof..photo id proof ..birth/age proof..passport along with court fees will have to submit ..one month date will be granted when you both will ask to sign the marriage register with two witnesses.. N marriage certificate will b handed over to you..
Advocate Shradha ThombreThane, Thane
as per the special marriage act.
before Marriage registrar.
both are required documents of
1) id proof i.e. passport, voter card, adhar card etc.
2) electric bill / postpaid bill/ landline bill for address proof
3) school/ college leaving certificate/ birth certificate
for birth date.
4) 3+3 photos
5) 3 witnesses with id proof
Advocate Nilesh Y ThengreCotton Market, Nagpur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Fir is lodged but no action taken for last 6 months what to do.
- Boyfriend asking back money (not given as loan) after breakup
- Did not mention about my previous conviction will this effect my job
- Am I eligible for gratuity
- Laws regarding possession and carrying of knives