Correct stamp duty.
If I am buying properties in 2007 in Rural Karnataka -
1) 4.20 Acres which is converted to 88 Plots agreed for Rs. 35 Lakhs
2) 2.24 Agriculture land for Rs. 12 Lakhs Initial payment during the agreement of sale is Rs. 10,500/- each For the purpose of "Agreement of sale", how much stamp duty (bond paper worth) should I had paid?
Please check the Stamp Duty Act of your state. It varies from state to state.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I withdraw the amount deposited by husband in the court
- Procedure to take mutual consent divorce without paying compensation
- Is share certificate required from society to transfer ownership
- Guidelines for Resignation and joining in same PSU ?
- What all legal rights do a female employer have in public sector bank?