Correct stamp duty.
If I am buying properties in 2007 in Rural Karnataka -
1) 4.20 Acres which is converted to 88 Plots agreed for Rs. 35 Lakhs
2) 2.24 Agriculture land for Rs. 12 Lakhs Initial payment during the agreement of sale is Rs. 10,500/- each For the purpose of "Agreement of sale", how much stamp duty (bond paper worth) should I had paid?
Please check the Stamp Duty Act of your state. It varies from state to state.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- What to do when husband leaves her wife without notice ?
- Brother cheated me in our business.
- Brother took property by force how can I get it back
- How to get back gifts received by me from my in laws
- Is it legal to buy patta land from father? Any complications?