Colored hair student not allowed to attend classes
My Daughter is in Class 11th studying in a reputed public school in Noida. She has color in her hairs (Steaks). The School is not allowing her to attend the classes. Does she have the right under the law of India to attend the school?
Schools can restrict the right of a student if his personal desires run contrary to school discipline. In my considered view, no indiscipline will ensue out of an act of a student to have steaks in her hair. Your daughter may move High Court to challenge the decision of school to disallow her from attending classes.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I met with an accident and one person got injured,now asking high amt.
- Property given by father through Will. Can sister claim share in it?
- Status of properties of a Pvt Company after change in name.
- Builder not providing parking place can we take action
- Fraudulent Transfer of Shares