quesColored hair student not allowed to attend classes

My Daughter is in Class 11th studying in a reputed public school in Noida. She has color in her hairs (Steaks). The School is not allowing her to attend the classes. Does she have the right under the law of India to attend the school?

• ansSchools can restrict the right of a student if his personal desires run contrary to school discipline. In my considered view, no indiscipline will ensue out of an act of a student to have steaks in her hair. Your daughter may move High Court to challenge the decision of school to disallow her from attending classes.