quesChildren adopted by second husband.

Whether divorcee women's children could be adopted by her second husband after remarriage under Hindu adoption & maintenance act? if yes, please inform about the procedure and any relevant judgement of supreme court and high courts of India.

  • ansYes, the second husband can adopt, by making an application to that effect in a competent court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

what is the procedure to open a hukkah bar

Myself and my friend want to start a business together. We want to do computer…

Is it ok to buy a BDA Auction site, is there any risk involved and…

My friend is Christian, she is working in abroad, she loved a boy there ,…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly