Children adopted by second husband.
Whether divorcee women's children could be adopted by her second husband after remarriage under Hindu adoption & maintenance act? if yes, please inform about the procedure and any relevant judgement of supreme court and high courts of India.
Yes, the second husband can adopt, by making an application to that effect in a competent court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife has deserted and taken away child with her
- Can anyone can offer any bid after due date of bidding for property
- Can I take legal action against my mother in law for doing black magic
- Can I claim marriage expenses in divorce case
- Builder refusing to refund our booking amount. What can be done?