quesChange of religion after acquiring a gvt. job

My sister got the government job in Delhi on the behalf of scheduled caste in 2010. She is working as a primary teacher. Few days before she informed us that she did a court marriage with the Muslim boy. She converted her name and religion. So she is no more Schedule caste now. Can she continue her job in the same firm? When should she inform her department regarding this?

• ansOn conversion she loses her scheduled caste status. Supreme Court has held that ??if a Hindu is converted to Christianity or another religion, which does not recognize caste, the conversion amounts to a loss of the said caste.?

A Division Bench of the Madras High Court in 1952 ruled that ??a convert ceases to have any caste.? She will no more be entitled to seek reservation in promotion / Govt. accommodations etc. She will be a General category employee. She won't loose her job because when she joined she was SC.