Certificate says true copy on it. Is it valid marriage proof?
I was married in 1996. I got the marriage certificate registered but on it is written "true copy". I wanted to know will it be considered a valid marriage certificate?
Yes true copy Is a valid marriage certificate.
The original will be kept by authority only, it can not be issues to applicants.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Son in law and daughter have no physical relation how can we proceed
- what all legalities are required to set up commerce biz
- Broker and owner are asking for brokerage on renewal of agreement
- Maintainance for working wife
- How to apply for home loan on ancestral property