Certificate says true copy on it. Is it valid marriage proof?
I was married in 1996. I got the marriage certificate registered but on it is written "true copy". I wanted to know will it be considered a valid marriage certificate?
Yes true copy Is a valid marriage certificate.
The original will be kept by authority only, it can not be issues to applicants.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i ask compensation for damages from accused in a criminal act
- Tenant not vacating the house what legal action can I take
- How can we formulate a LLP for trading in indian securities?
- Cancellation of recruitment by Delhi government after result
- Am I liable to pay loan taken by my father