quesCaste certificate.

I belong to Hindu Brahman community and i got married to Hindu s/c community girl in 2006. we have a son aged 8 years and we have admitted him school as Forward caste (Hindu-Brahman) and he is in 2nd standard now. However is it possible for my son to get a community certificate as schedule caste with his mother being s/c community.

• ansIn the present scenario the son will get your caste only. Had your wife separated from you and the son was brought up solely by his mother only then he could have applied for caste certificate of his mother