I belong to Hindu Brahman community and i got married to Hindu s/c community girl in 2006. we have a son aged 8 years and we have admitted him school as Forward caste (Hindu-Brahman) and he is in 2nd standard now. However is it possible for my son to get a community certificate as schedule caste with his mother being s/c community.
In the present scenario the son will get your caste only. Had your wife separated from you and the son was brought up solely by his mother only then he could have applied for caste certificate of his mother
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to change name in birth certificate?
- Son in law wants divorce with his wife what can I do
- Division of agricultural land among family members and sell
- Planning to divorce. What are my rights? What precautions to take?
- Transfer of flat name to my mothers name from uncles name.