case for hitting a dog
I am dragged to court for hitting a Dog. Charge sheet has been filed under 11(1) k of 1960 I don't want to get into long court matters. My job involves too much travelling Should i accept and end the matter ? Any issue in accepting this? Also what will happen if Dog dies later and these guys again file complaint against me for the death of the dog ?
You can compromise the matter out of court by paying compensation. If the court convicts you then it may seriously jeopardize your career prospects as a conviction from a court of law disqualifies an individual from applying for jobs, in addition to availing many more services such as passport, etc.
Ask your lawyer frame a deed of compromise so that you don't face harsh consequences relating to this matter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Joint property sold sister received money now denying it
- Money demanded by inlaws for staying with husband?
- Company moving to another state. Can employee seek compensation?
- Wife having an affair with his colleague.
- What forms of short term capital gains exempted from taxation?