quescase for hitting a dog

I am dragged to court for hitting a Dog. Charge sheet has been filed under 11(1) k of 1960 I don't want to get into long court matters. My job involves too much travelling Should i accept and end the matter ? Any issue in accepting this? Also what will happen if Dog dies later and these guys again file complaint against me for the death of the dog ?

  • ansYou can compromise the matter out of court by paying compensation. If the court convicts you then it may seriously jeopardize your career prospects as a conviction from a court of law disqualifies an individual from applying for jobs, in addition to availing many more services such as passport, etc.
    Ask your lawyer frame a deed of compromise so that you don't face harsh consequences relating to this matter.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My permanent Address is different state.I have few Questions. 1.Can i perform register marriage in…
my son is 3 years old. his name in the birth certificate has to be…
I have applied for Part Time PhD programme in NIT Silchar . Its been one…

i was born in 25-10-1990 in gurgaon and my date of birth in all documents…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly