Can time limit in filing case of crime against SC/ST?
Is there any time limit in cases against SC and ST? Up to what duration a victim can file a case after incidence?
SC/ST Act provides for the trial of many offences in relation to SC/ST. The time limit has to be determined after taking into account the nature of offence committed.
The complaint should be filed as soon as possible before the police station. There is no specific time limit for filing complaint has been mentioned in the Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Declined offer letter can I face any legal action
- My friend posted my obscene pictures on a website
- How can aunt transfer land gifted to her long back
- Want to increase the maintenance already prayed before court
- sale of my father's self acquired property (my father is still alive)